I forgot to post this alongside the Iced Lemon Traybake so here it goes…
I couldn’t find digestive biscuits so I used different ones, the biscuits turned out quite sweet (not surprising as they have alot of sugar in them!) but I definitely think using digestive biscuits would have helped this as they aren’t very sweet, so will make an extra effort to find them next time.
- 170g unsalted butter
- 55g cocoa
- 55g sultanas, washed
- 110g caster sugar
- 200g digestive biscuits
- 170g dark chocolate (minimum 55% cocoa)
- 25g white chocolate
- Place the butter, cocoa, sultanas and sugar in a saucepan and melt.
- Break up the digestive biscuits but don’t crush completely.
- Add to the cocoa mixture and stir thoroughly
- Press into a 9” square baking tin lined with baking paper
- Melt the dark chocolatein a bowl over a saucepan of simmering water and pour over the cocoa mixture.
- Melt the white chocolate in the same way and scatter over the biscuits using a fork
- Leave in the fridge for an hour or so and cut into squares. The recipe says 9 but I got 16 – they are heavy so they don’t need to be huge but it’s up to you!